Who knows, yes, says the chimp, you will get whatever your heart desires ... simply settle for second.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Windows Live Writer

So, I'm a sucker for all things bleeding edge.  It's no surprise, then, that I pick up Windows Live Writer and see if a test post will post across my proxy at work.  I really like Flock's integrated blogging into the browser, but it never works while I'm at the office, so it becomes useless when I'm at a place that has high speed internet (yes, I live in the dark ages of dial-up out in the middle of nowhere ala:

I tried to test the integrated mapping functionality that's built into the application.  Blogger doesn't support photo publishing (b/c I'm not hooked up to my own ftp no doubt) ...  ah well.  It seems there is an SDK as well to extend the functionality of the tool.  Wonder how long it will be before someone writes the Google Maps function into it :-)

No comments: