Who knows, yes, says the chimp, you will get whatever your heart desires ... simply settle for second.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Defenestrate Your Mind - Edition 13

After the long silence, here is another fine edition for your enjoyment. I talk about what's been happening while I was away and some difficult lessons that have been learned. Oh yeah, and some wicked good music in there for good measure.

Matt Pond PA - www.mattpondpa.com
Minus The Bear - www.minusthebear.com
The Bank Robbers - www.thebankrobbers.com
The Lawrence Arms - www.thelawrencearms.com
Love Equals Death - www.loveequalsdeath.com
The Love Thugs - www.thelovethugs.com
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - www.iloveyoubutivechosendarkness.com

Hope you enjoy the selection and expect more to come. Drop me a line anytime of the day or night at dymind [at] gmail [dot] com.

Direct link to podcast: HERE

RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/defenestrateyourmind

No comments: