Who knows, yes, says the chimp, you will get whatever your heart desires ... simply settle for second.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Psst ...

And so ... the absence. Hello (echo echo) ... anyone out there? Knock Knock ... Well I've been away for quite a while. Started a project, saw it to a mild state of fruition ... and then it kind of fell apart. You know what though? My time away has not been without learning a bit about the harsh realities of doing something you're passionate about ... does this post sound depressing? Perhaps it's because it is ... am I jaded? A bit ... It's going to be interesting getting back in the swing of things again with the podcast but it'll be back with some thoughts, poetry, and music. Just the way I always wanted it before I got stars in my eyes ...

No comments: