Who knows, yes, says the chimp, you will get whatever your heart desires ... simply settle for second.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Itune 4.9 Support

For anyone who would like to subscribe to the cast in itunes 4.9, please follow these easy steps:

1. choose Advanced -> Subscribe to podcast...
2. copy and past http://feeds.feedburner.com/defenestrateyourmind
3. enjoy the goodiness :)

Apparently the itunes directory has me listed but damn if I can find it by searching for it. Defenestrate is a rather unique name in a podcast and nothing is returned on that search. When I try to add my feed, it says that it's already listed. I've seen my feed hit in feedburner stats...but ah well. So, if itunes is your drug of choice there are the easy to follow instructions on getting it to work with my feed :)

No comments: