Who knows, yes, says the chimp, you will get whatever your heart desires ... simply settle for second.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Too Long

I'm not sure if anyone is checking the blog or not. I noticed that quite a lot of people have downloaded the torrent file. Thank you so much for that. I am in a continual commitment to bring you quality information which is why I haven't produced anything as of late. I have something in the works that is a bit more raw than my last cast. I hope to have it out quickly. My links are broken as well, as you could probably tell because I was using a free hosting company and they decided to delete my account without notice (you get what you pay for unfortunately). So, I should be up and running again soon. I hope you have enjoyed the first and only cast of the time. Rest assured there is more to come...and I can only get better with age ;-) If you guys have comment please write them. I want to hear from you guys! Thanks again for downloading this little ol' cast.

No comments: